The Childcare Attendant is responsible for supervising and interacting with members’ children who are using the childcare facility. This person develops and maintains a positive, fun, and safe atmosphere.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- 1. Ensure safety and hygienic environment in the childcare facility
- 2. Be responsive to parents to fulfill their childcare service needs
- 3. Work together as a team with all departments
- 4. Report any unsafe conditions to manager
- 1. Maintain a professional appearance and good personal hygiene
- 2. Learn proper emergency procedures and follow as necessary
- 3. Attend staff meetings
- 4. Interact with children
- 1. Two years of experience with children (infant to 12 years) in a group setting
- 2. Ability to stand for several hours in the same shift, physical agility, ability to lift 25 pounds
- 1. Specialized knowledge, licenses, etc.
- 2. Child CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
To apply, please complete the application below.