The Childcare Attendant is responsible for supervising and interacting with members’ children who are using the childcare facility. This person develops and maintains a positive, fun, and safe atmosphere.
- Ensure safety and hygienic environment in the childcare facility
- Be responsive to parents to fulfill their childcare service needs
- Work together as a team with all departments
- Report any unsafe conditions to manager
- Maintain a professional appearance and good personal hygiene
- Learn proper emergency procedures and follow as necessary
- Attend staff meetings
- Interact with children
- Two years of experience with children (infant to 12 years) in a group setting
- Ability to stand for several hours in the same shift, physical agility, ability to lift 25 pounds
- Specialized knowledge, licenses, etc.
- Child CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
To apply, please complete the application below.