GYM FLOOR AND CLASS AGE REQUIREMENTS
HERE AT FACET SEVEN WE WANT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO HAVE THE BEST AND SAFEST EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE.
Please review the age requirements for the gym floor and group fitness classes below.
- Children under 3 months are not permitted in the gym.
- Children ages 3 months to 3 years must be kept in childcare during peak hours. During off-peak hours and when childcare is closed, parents may keep the infant/toddler with them in a safety seat or in their arms. On the floor or in classes without being in a safety seat or in their arms is not allowed.
- Children ages 3 to 7 years must be kept in childcare if childcare is open. If childcare is closed, they can be with the parent as long as they remain seated. Wandering around the gym or in classes is not allowed. Parents will be asked to find a daycare service if their child cannot sit quietly for the duration of their workouts.
- Children ages 8 to 11 years can either stay in childcare or sit in the front waiting area. One exception is if the child is working directly with a trainer or attending a class with a parent. If they are left in the front area, parents are required to sign a special waiver saying they are ok with leaving their child unsupervised in the front waiting area.
- Children ages 12 to 16 are not appropriate for childcare but are permitted to have a membership and workout as long as one of their parents is also at the gym or they are supervised by a trainer/instructor.
- Age 17 and up can have a membership and workout unsupervised.